June 5, 2010

First EXPENSIVE B00T

Got my very FIRST boot today !!
Finally .. actually I am thinking to give up
try so many
and my super fat calf just can't fix in
I just totally fed up with myself and that stupid leg !!
I hate myself of being so FAT !!
Really .. how come like that ??
Always envy those people that having slim legs
I hope that I can get the chance also ..
Never Ever !! I knew that !!
It is not going to change !!
It is just not going to happen to me
Miracle always never happen to me
Just like my people skills ...
Only got 2 words to describe --- Damn BAD !!!
I know that, can see clearly from people's reaction
I want to change but I just can't
Nobody is going to teach me that
And I am too stupid to learn that
Really got big Problem with my personality
Maybe I need a psychiatrist or a counselor ??

Oh my GOSH!! Still got 1 stupid assignment need to do
and I am going nowhere until I finish this stupid assignment
Who wanna help me to do that ??
Even want to copy and paste also lazy
I am really in holiday mood and I miss my friend !!

No comments: