June 1, 2010

1st of JUNE

The first day of WINTER!!
Here come the winter
Mount Buller I hope I can go there

Checking flight today
I hope that I can go to Bali next year
Because at that time I will have free tour guide and will not be TIPU by people

A girl birthday today
give her a birthday present
Don't know she like it or not
Maybe she still can't recognise me!
She always call me the wrong name !!
I feel like she don't like me ?!
Is that somethings wrong with my feeling ?? I Hope SO !!

Have nice korean lunch today
want to steal the spoon because it is so nice but i dont dare to do that @.@''

Just now on Facebook saw many photo
Only know that got plenty of people went to redang already
when is my turn ?? who wanna go with me ???
Let's pack and GO !!!

Chat with a ''long time no see'' friend
he say he miss me so much !! Really ??
Don't lie but still happy that he still remember me
When are we going to meet ??
Good question and I cannot provide u the answer !!

Next week is Stage 7 last week ..
Left 1 more assignment and 1 more test with crazy old lady then i am free to go

Adelaide, Brisbane I am coming !!!
I hope to go to Gold Coast and Sydney as well ..
maybe need to wait until I finish my course
Backpacking ?? with really limited budget ?? How can it be done ??
But hoping to go to Byron Bay to see dolphin and it is really a very nice place !!
Anyway, we'll see how ...
end up didnt go to anywhere AGAIN !!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

who will be ur free tour guide to bali??
no no u did went to the places and having fun wor..