July 25, 2010

1st HOKKIEN mee

Yesterday cook my very 1st Hokkien Mee !!
hmm .. smell like ammonia haha ..
think it will flop because the soup look so thin =.=''
got scold by teacher T.T
so sad ...
means I am not a good student ..
nevermind .. just forget about it ..

Today is eating time ...
early morning wake up continue to cook the bones ...
boil boil boil ... simmer simmer simmer ...
got a master chef help me to modify a little bit
hahaha .. then this soup is not genuine make by me anymore ...
nevermind .. 1st time is always let you to learn and know about the weaknesses ..
so .. got mistake is ok .. hehe !!

Everybody seem like enjoying it very much ...
very happy because people appreciate it ..
i will continue to develop my skill and cook yummy food
my standard is better than ''lbt'' wakaka ^^
haha .. all the ee have 2 bowls ... wulala !!

No comments: