January 21, 2009

nothing special

3rd day to school, because is Sunday, got very few trams and trains.
The earliest train is 7.33am.
Gosh!
Luckily my class start at 8.30am, or I will be late!
Fen is not lucky because her class start at 8am so she will late and need to see the black face of her teacher. Haha

Stupid train come late, always 1 !!!
Reach city at 8.07am. Start walking.
Rush myself because I scare I will be late to school and I had never been to the new building before.
Walk walk walk. So early only but the sun is so HOT!
Luckily still got some wind.

Walk for 20 minute finally I reached.
Fortunately I didn't lost haha!
Stupid school still haven't open the door yet.
Waste my energy! I shouldn't walk there, should wait for tram! So silly!!

After all the teacher discuss they decided to tell us to go for breakfast at the waterfront city.
A minute later they ask us all come back and say " we already found the guard"!
Then the teacher who ask us to leave say something I feel very funny.
"Now I look like a fool!" wakaka!! everybody laugh!

OK.. Start class then the teacher ask us to introduce ourselves as usual.
He asks us to answer what is the biggest sacrifice and dream job.
My turn to introduce and answer about my dream job.
Haha ... My dream job is become a CEO and I laugh.
Then Alan ask me what is so funny about become a CEO, I say nothing but still laughing.

Learning communication on telephone. Next week got test and he ask us who want to practice with him. Got few people volunteer want to rehearsal with him and after that he say one more before recess.
Nobody wants to go and all avoid eye contact with him. I feel he always look at me but I don't want to look at him.
He say : OK, if nobody want to come out, I will call myself!
I am so lucky because he said my name!
He must have remember my name after I say about my dream job. Haha
Argh. I talk to myself and my friends beside me.
Why me? Why always is me??
When i walk in front got one boy also came up but Alan say my name so the boy sit down again!
That day is full of laughing because of all the topic we discuss.

After reach home realise my sister haven't come back yet. Anyway, wouldn't be surprise because she is busy with her networking! Wakaka!

I also forgot what I have for my dinner. No movie watch also.
That's all how one day gone!

No comments: