January 15, 2010

the day that i fly again

8th january 2010

Wake up early in the morning
long time didnt do like that already ( i think )
at least not that early

Not really have a chance to say goodbye and hug my sis
hmm .. miss the time spend together with her
Really lovely time ^^

Rabbit said I scare her twice ??!
Curious, she got that easy for me to scare ??
As usual, we got not much to talk
Not only my problem (hehe)
People who know me sure will know I didn't talk much

At LCCT sit at Starbucks
Online but always disconnect ... Too BAD !!
During last hour only go to download movie
It feels so good, the download is so fast and I feel so HAPPY ^v^

At plane always ''fishing'' so funny
Behind me sit a long leg guy, touch the screen like boxing with the screen
make me feel so uncomfortable.

Back home by a big yellow cab..
scary, the fare cost $145, luckily not pay by me haha
the driver is psycho i think

No comments: